[Ardour-Users] User interface suggestion # 2

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Jun 1 08:54:19 PDT 2014

On Sun, 1 Jun 2014 11:48:24 -0400,
"jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote :

>   In any case, and if more or less easily possible, it could be nice
> to have more otherwise available tab information displayed in the
> column instead of empty black space.  That's my suggestion.

While at it in the suggestion dept...  It would be useful to be able to
scroll horizontally in the column using the mouse scroll wheel.  Eg.
adding a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the column (if it needs
to be to enable horizontal scroll).  That way, whenever the mouse is
located in the column, rolling the mouse scroll wheel would scroll to
show other parameters of the tab.  This would allow users to have a
thinner cloumn - more space for the tracks - while being able to quickly
access and modify any parameter whitin the column by simply using the
mouse scroll wheel.