[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3 - export bugs

Fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 2 22:22:29 PDT 2014

03/07/2014 02:16, Paul Davis wrote :

> Ardour 3 development started about 3-4 years ago and we're on the edge
> of releasing something that might be called 4.0 ....

Wow, what a good new at the corner of a post !!!

Mantis issues 5925, 5926 and 5927, which contains po.fr files for the 3
concerned directories, might be included in this next release if you wish.
This for sure will enjoy all Ardours' french users which (eg.) wonder
what is wrote after "tempo" in the master clock window.
And of course it will pay me something like 2 weeks of full time job !