[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3 - export bugs

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Jul 2 15:22:32 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Kim Cascone <kim at anechoicmedia.com> wrote:
> - I discovered that I lost the directory containing my new Ardour3 session
> (even though I saved it after I created the new session) as well as the
> presumably exported 44/24 wav file - which i'm guessing wasn't actually
> exported at all because of the freezing export panel and app

I missed this part. This ought to be completely impossible. Nothing in
Ardour will EVER (even with some the crazy bugs we've had with data files
recently) remove the session folder. This has to be blamed on your system.
What filesystem are you using? Do you really mean "the directory containing
the session was missing?"

Do you use any plugins in this session?