[Ardour-Users] Ardour and Freesound

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Thu Jan 30 08:54:42 PST 2014

This would all be great, but probably hard to implement and not high on the
priority list, I suppose. In any case the responsibility for attribution
remains with the user, of course. But whatever Ardour could do to
facilitate the process would be a big plus (even if it just showed
attribution info right there at import time - I'd see this as a "courtesy"
to the user from Ardour's interface, but from there on let them do the rest
of license housekeeping).

2c,