[Ardour-Users] [off-list or to the list?] Multiple USB Input recording ___IS___ needed. No it is not "DUMMB" to want this feature

ChaosEsque Team chaosesqueteam at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 22:47:36 PST 2014

Go fuck yourself you elitist bastard.

I would like to connect the multiple USB devices, which are of fine quality for my purposes
and record them all at once. The usb blue "yeti" mic is FINE for recording drums, the
peavey amps are FINE for recording distorted guitars.

You know what matters? The notes and the rhythm.
You know why the exact "quality" of the sound matters so much to you:
Because you're hearing the same old notes and rhythms all the time, your
brain wants some variety so you chase tone.

Same reason why people change guitars for different tones.

Reading this discussion I see my INITIAL assumptions in my first post were
absolutely correct and spot-on. Most of you look down on people who use
cheaper equipment, mass produced non-usa "entry level" equipment that
creates _mere_ CD clarity input. Of course each USB input has the correct
levels by DEFAULT, is isolated from all other sound, is pretty much no-brainer
plug in and RECORD YOUR SONG (what music types do, old pro-sound engineers
, please remeber that, it aint all about tone or clarity (which the USB devices DO have),
but the SONG it'self). But noooo it's not GOOOOOOODODDDD enough to support
more than one of. Says YOU,

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR EXPENSIVE HARDWARE.

You are like the Ed Roman of audio programs. (Apparently anything mass produced
or made outside of the USA was SHIT!, even though you can write songs perfectly
well on mass produced Indonesian vibrating strings just as well as you could on
"donate to me 8 months of your working life" "Pro" crap)