[Ardour-Users] Multiple USB Input recording ___IS___ needed. No it is not "DUMMB" to want this feature

Jason Jones poeticintensity at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:47:19 PST 2014

Just to chime in on this fun thread, I'd like to say that I run a studio
full-time that is based on Ardour.  I use Ardour3 and Mixbus all day, every
day, and I love it.  For examples of pro-grade recordings done entirely in
Linux, I recommend clicking the link below, and listening to the "radio"
(top-right of the website).

http://artcitysound.com

Huge "Thank You" to the Ardour devs and contributors.  Being a subscriber
to this wonderful program makes me smile.

--Jason