[Ardour-Users] Multiple USB Input recording ___IS___ needed. No it is not "DUMMB" to want this feature

Marco Bertorello marco.bertorello at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 04:11:47 PST 2014

2014/1/14 Hakan Koseoglu <hakan at koseoglu.org>:
> On 14 January 2014 11:00, Marco Bertorello <marco.bertorello at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I agree, but cannot understand where is the problem asking ardour
>> people to not consider only professional usage of ardour but also who
>> accept the "degraded" quality in order to save money.
> As explained many times before, Ardour has nothing to do with it,
> Ardour uses Jack & Alsa. Multiple USB sound cards can be joined at
> that level, if you like. End of story.

Said I that *Ardour* do this?

No, I said that ardour people thinks (or speak as they thinking this)
that Ardour it's for pro usage only, don't caring of other kind of
usage (and it's quite funny, 'cause I don't known any famous artist or
SE using Ardour, while I know a lot of hobbists that use it. But maybe
I'm wrong and ignorant, so somebody can point me to the last Lady Gaga
work recorded with Ardour :) ).

I known, Jack is doing this job and do this well, no problem here. End
of this story.

best regards

--
Marco Bertorello