[Ardour-Users] Multiple USB Input recording ___IS___ needed. No it is not "DUMMB" to want this feature.

John Rigg au2 at jrigg.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 12:18:30 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 07:44:21AM -0600, Brett Clark wrote:
> I started using Ardour v0.99 (anybody remember that version?)
> way back in the day and have never strayed.  Im always impressed with what
> can be done between the software Ardour, Paul, the developers, and the
> Ardour community.  Thanks to everyone involved!!!

+1.

I also started with 0.99. I guess the OP won't think much of my opinion though,
since I use Ardour for paid audio engineering work.

As far as cheap gear is concerned, it's possible to find a used Delta 1010
on eBay for under $150. Maybe I'm out of touch, but that doesn't seem
expensive to me (obviously I'm a bloated plutocrat).

It's an entitled world, sadly.

John