[Ardour-Users] Added offset when recording

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Aug 16 16:50:30 PDT 2014

Hello,

  I"m trying to record a track now and it records correctly but, when
the stop buttin is pressed, the track is put somewhere further and not
at the beginning EVEN THOUGH (sorry for emphasis :) the
back-to-beginning-button was pressed.  This is 3.5.380.  When recording
starts, it starts at the beginning where the cursor is, but when stop is
clicked, the resulting track jumps a bit further down the line.
Annoying. Annoying especially since I tried to drag it at the beginning
and could not find the 'magic combination' to do so.  Simply dragging
with the mouse won't do.

  By the way, the file problem is still there in this version.  Nothing
much though in terms of reliability but a should not happen.

Cheers,

Al