[Ardour-Users] Start w/o mixer panel

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Aug 4 14:30:07 PDT 2014

On Mon, 04 Aug 2014 02:14:17 +0200,
Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org> wrote :

> > Moved it away.  Started Ardour, loaded the session, exited Ardour,
> > File was created.  W/o the mixer window BTW.
>
> Does it work properly now? Is the file updated on every
> session/save/quit?

Nope, same as before.  One thing to notice, though: w/o the presence of
the instant.xml file, closing Ardour took a long time with a certain
apport process taking up to 99% of the CPU for that time.  After that
ratehr long time, both Ardour and apport were gone.  I do not know
apport although a quick search showed that this is a debugging/crash
utility of some sort.  Did it left any file around that could be useful
in troubleshooting this problem ?