[Ardour-Users] simple MIDI binding for iCON QConPro

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Mon Sep 9 09:36:25 PDT 2013

On 09/09/2013 06:07 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
> It doesn't make much sense to use this as a generic mIDI device when we
> have vastly better integration as a Mackie Control device (my 2 cents)

i totally agree. but as i said, i couldn't get it to do anything in
mackie control mode, and i wanted to get my feet wet and arrive at basic
functionality in time for a mixing session, as well as learn about the
details of implementing touch and jog wheel support.

plus you can use this binding as a map of all the qcon's controller
values - should save some work down the road.

as soon as i've gained some understanding of how to enable mackie
control support, i'll try and create a custom mcp configuration, but i
might have to whine a bit on IRC first :)

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net