[Ardour-Users] how to add comments at intervals on regions or tracks?

Victor A. Stoichita vicsto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 01:10:58 PDT 2013

Hi Leo,

If I understood your needs correctly, you should be able to do that in
Ardour. To get you started I'd suggest you have a look at the manual:
www.manual.ardour.org. It's pretty clear and comprehensive. There is a
section on working with markers. If you have other questions, of course,
feel free to ask.

Regards,
Victor