[Ardour-Users] Start ardour on command line in raspbian (rpi)

Marco Bertorello marco at bertorello.ns0.it
Thu Oct 24 00:51:24 PDT 2013

2013/10/24 Julian Brooks <jbeezez at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,

Hi Julian,

> Possibly dumb/newb question...
>
> I've installed ardour on raspbian via the standard repo's.
>
> What command do I need for ardour to run on the command line (bash).

to start Ardour by cli, you can see here:

http://manual.ardour.org/ardours-interface/starting-ardour/starting-ardour-from-the-command-line/

> I'm ssh'ing into my raspberry pi btw

I don't know how can run Ardour on the tiny hardware of rpi, but I
thinks that you want to have the GUI running on your laptop. If you
want this, you must use the ssh X forwarding (google for "ssh -X").

Best regards,

--
Marco Bertorello
System Administrator

"prima di sgomberarci sgombratevi il cervello
noi siamo la comunità toglietevi il cappello"