[Ardour-Users] A3 MIDI latency adjustment technique/advice

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Thu Nov 14 07:03:30 PST 2013

Im not very technically savvy with midi, so im not sure.  Im using a 20 ft
midi cable so there's going to be small amounts of jitter but i wouldnt
think that would be humanly noticable, unless its also being caused by some
other factors like the drum brain (Alysis DM-5) or my computer midi port
(M-audo Delta 1010).

I do understand that you are referring to the jitter to point out that i
will never get all the hits to merge perfectly, but i would sure like to
get them within a couple ms of each other.

Thanks
--Brett