[Ardour-Users] Mixbus, ardour, issue with the config file

lifecursor77 at free.fr lifecursor77 at free.fr
Tue May 21 10:34:23 PDT 2013

Hi Paul,

"Issues with mixbus need to go the mixbus support email address @ harrison."

I already transmitted this issue to Harrison and posted a new topic in the avlinux forum. I'm not an expert and it is why i contacted everyone. The file target file was "ardour2_ui.conf" that i deleted and get back to normal state. I just say how this could be possible? If it is concerning only Mixbus then ok, i keep this in mind. When it happened audacity was working too! I can't determine wjich one to focus:).
Thanks.