[Ardour-Users] CRASH with SAVE Ardour-3.1.10-dbg

Delpishtroumph xzurukneg at free.fr
Wed May 15 09:00:33 PDT 2013

One more times, specially with this snapshot, I had a crash after trying
to save. without recovering of data. :O
Ouch... that seem to be really frequent with this snapshot, I don't
count but it's about ten times..
In fact, all my crashes during saving appears with this snapshot!

I guess you can't have pertinent information with only that, so what can
I do?

I have to redo all what I've did, is it a good idea to always run in
gdb? I only have to do editing, not recording, is it a good idea?

Other advices? (voodoo and shamanic spell are strongly welcome)

I have to run away, see you tomorrow!

best,
Xzu