[Ardour-Users] From Ardour 2 to 3 and from mac to Linux *MEGA-ouch*

Wendy Van Wynsberghe wendy at constantvzw.com
Wed May 8 14:15:50 PDT 2013

--> Good news is also nice to hear:: AvLinux is doing the job right!
Ardour 2 is purring away on my laptop from 2005/2006 (!!!!!)
My previously problematic session opens with just a small glitch.
(I was not aware of potential incompatability issues between Ardour 2 and 3)

It's a great pity that the development of this Debian Based distro
(AVLinux) is no longer being supported.

It looks really very decent for Audio and Video..

*Ouf* a loooot of hard work was saved :-)

Greetz