[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3.0 is released / payment options

Wendy Van Wynsberghe wendy at constantvzw.com
Thu Mar 14 07:07:23 PDT 2013

Hey

I don't know if the screenshot will get through, but it proves what I
am writing here:::

--> I want to pay for the download of the source code of Ardour 3, but
also in Belgium, Paypal forces you to have an account

The moment I changed my country from US to Belgium, it changed into a
registration form.

This is really not cool at all --> :-/

Could this be an option for the Ardour community?

https://pledgie.com/

Even better would be Goteo - but they are more project based: http://goteo.org/

Greetz

Wendy