[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3.0 is released / payment options

Christian Weikusat christian at shamanbenefit.net
Tue Mar 12 01:24:32 PDT 2013

Thank you everyone who has been working on this, that is a really nice release!!

But paying via PayPal was a big problem for me.
When changing the country to Germany, PayPal would not let me proceed to pay without registering a PayPal account (which I won't).
(I have absolutely no problem with using PayPal for the transaction, as long as I don't have to register an account!)

After several tries I was very close to just using the free demo version (saving plugin parameters is not essential to me) and not pay at all.
But then I found a "solution" for the problem: With Javascript disabled I was finally allowed to pay without account. Good for you.

I know this has been said time and again, yet still: Please consider establishing some additional means of payment.

After all, I wouldn't really mind using ardour without paying, but I guess you would.

Best regards,
Christian