[Ardour-Users] exporting/importing playlists?

Sakari Bergen sakari.bergen at beatwaves.net
Fri Mar 8 22:52:52 PST 2013

Hi,

If the sessions have the same sample rate, I think you only need to
update the ids and names so that they don't clash, and copy the files
over. Also remember to update the id counter!

The code is in libs/ardour/ardour/audio_***_importer.h and
libs/ardour/audio_***_importer.cc

The playlist importer uses at least the region importer, so you need
to look at both.

-Sakari-