[Ardour-Users] 'Normalising' part of a region.

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sat Feb 2 15:45:45 PST 2013

On 02/03/2013 12:37 AM, Raoul McAlister wrote:
> Thanks Joern,
>
> I'm not sure that this is going to work. I have imported the track. I
> want to work on parts of that track. The region thing won't work in that
> way will it?

well, it will only work on regions. just split the original where the
level is off, and change the gain. if you don't want to do that, you can
use region gain curves, but that's a lot less convenient for my taste...

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net