[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3 Export

Wayne wayne at in-giro.org
Fri Feb 1 05:38:49 PST 2013

Il giorno ven, 01/02/2013 alle 21.31 +1030, Raoul McAlister ha scritto:
> Hi John,
>
> Using Linux, Gentoo and Ubuntu (same behaviour).
>
> I have not obtained a version from the svn. Don't know where to get it
> from.
>
> That probably doesn't help you a lot, but as this issue has not been
> reported on this forum since the release of beta 5, it might suggest the
> problem lies not with the version but with me.
>
> If you can point me to the svn I can download that version and try that.

PS. there is also a Gentoo Pro-Audio overlay with a live ebuild that
pulls from SVN if you prefer that

http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

but that is usually not the preferred way for getting support from the
devs.  they like people to use their download, not packaged versions.
however, the ebuild is nice on Gentoo as it takes care of any
dependencies.  you can install it once, then just us SVN to check out
the latest version and follow the A3 building instructions.

peace, w