[Ardour-Users] Qcon control surface support

Yoann Lubiato contact at lymixstudio.com
Thu Aug 29 09:06:24 PDT 2013

Ok, thanks for the enlightment Paul.
Are some people working on this or would you need help?
As I said, i'm not a coder, but i've been turning around for a while,
and this would be a good  occasion so start learning, if u think this
is reasonnable, for someone who's not into this, but who learns quite
fast.
If you have some ressources to share as a start, i would be glad to
give a try
Thanks
I guess the job done would serve other Mackie-like devices

I can share the dedicated function key map too if you want it
implemented in Ardour3.x