[Ardour-Users] A3: Silence and session load weirdness after re-open

Bart Brouns bart at magnetophon.nl
Wed Apr 24 03:02:34 PDT 2013

Hi all,

First of all, sorry for the empty mail I just sent... Slip of the finger.

I have had sessions open up silently in both a2 and a3 because of certain plugins. I think some plugs sometimes output a big DC value, blocking everything else.

Try soloing some channels to see if you get sound, and if you do, muting one by one, to find the offending one(s).
Once you do, bypass its plugs one by one to find the offending plugin.

Hope that helps,
Bart.