[Ardour-Users] serious mac os X hangs

Wendy Van Wynsberghe wendy at constantvzw.com
Fri Sep 21 01:25:11 PDT 2012

Hey Seablade,

I just read your mail :-/

We sent out the message on the Ardour mailinglist after we tried
everything we could think of and then we left the studio :-/

I'll try to instruct the others to go to the chat
They are French speaking and not very Open source (hum hum)

But nice :-)

And that's why I'm helping them -  or at least try to!

Greetz