[Ardour-Users] serious mac os X hangs

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:15:06 PDT 2012

Open up Console (Applications>Utilities>Console.app).  Press CLEAR.  Then
open Ardour till it hangs, copy and paste the text here. (Or get on IRC and
see if you can do the same there if someone is around, I hsould be in about
an hour or two for a bit anyways)

Just to be clear, this is before you have even been able to open a session
or create a new one?

        Seablade