[Ardour-Users] [Ardour-Dev] Proposition of a Doc Sprint Summit project, involving Ardour

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 21:05:53 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Jehan Pagès <jehan.marmottard at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 1:50 AM, Thomas Vecchione <seablaede at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Being that I have been involved in exactly this workflow, on multiple
> > occasions, producing animations with Blender and working with audio in
> > Ardour, yes I might be interested but am not certain yet if I can commit
> > it.
>
> Ok. Tell me as soon as you know then, and hopefully soon, because we
> need to submit the project proposition very soon (with my current
> schedule/timezone, to be sure not to miss the deadline, I might do so
> in about 12 hours).

At this point I will probably have to say no only because I haven't had a
chance to contact those I would need to in order to coordinate taking time
off from my work, and of course my wife.  You can contact me via IRC or
email however, but I would exceedingly strongly suggest pulling in the
expertise of Bassam and/or Jason, both of whom have lead projects exactly
like this and dealt with collaboration as a result.

              Seablade