[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3 export questions

John Rigg au at jrigg.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 13:08:19 PDT 2012

A couple of questions (probably due to mistakes on my part):

While testing Ardour3 svn12724 I couldn't find a quick way of exporting
a stereo track to a .wav file. Despite selecting export without
gain or fades it seemed to export at the same speed as the track
would play at. Is there a way of exporting as quickly as in 2.8.x?

Another minor question: is it possible to specify the export destination
filename without Ardour3 appending extra stuff on the name, as it is in
2.8.x?

John