[Ardour-Users] Bouncing midi tracks

Edward Diehl diehl at umich.edu
Sun Jan 15 14:18:46 PST 2012

I recently recorded a piano piece on Ardour3B2 with midi + Pianoteq plugin.
  I did some editing on the midi file, only at the region level, deleting
one section and splicing 2 regions together.   Now I'd like to save the
edited midi file.  There are no "export" options for midi that I can see.
I was able to make a "bounced" version by recording the edited midi track
to a new midi track (which makes a file in
interchange/<session name>/midifiles/), but I wondered if there was any
other way to save the edited midi file.

Thanks