[Ardour-Users] a few thoughts

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:07:25 PST 2012

On 12/04/2012 01:03 PM, Rob Quin wrote:
> It seems that the original poster is getting a bit riled now. I'm not
> surprised but if we all have so much experience then why don't we all behave
> with a bit more maturity.

Hehe!  Perhaps, but have you ever hung around with a bunch of older
rockers and sound guys who have decades of experience???  "Maturity" is
not a term I would use to describe the behavior you should expect to
see!  (grin)

--
---
My bands, CD projects, music, news, and pictures:

  http://www.lateralforce.com

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]