[Ardour-Users] a few thoughts

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 07:49:59 PST 2012

By the way, one of my favorite things to do in Mixbus is to set up track
templates using the shortcut controls already existing in Mixbus, so that I
HAVE my favorite plugins already on a track as much as I need.  To be
honest I haven't used these as much lately more becuase I have gotten so
used to Harrison's DSP I haven't needed them much, but for instance setting
up a Gate on a track, with the shortcut controls set so I can adjust the
threshold and ratio (Already have the attack and release set) without ever
touching the plugin UI at all.

So a large portion of what you have described can already be accomplished,
you just can't make it as shiny as you want.

    Seablade