[Ardour-Users] Ardour crashing

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Aug 22 13:38:13 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 21:17 +0100, Nick Ramm wrote:

> What's happening at the moment is the Input and Outputs are
> disconnecting and the program is freezing.

A shot in the dark.
I don't know the current state of Jack1, but in the past I only could
use Jack2 on my machine. Jack1 disconnected clients on my old machine.
Several people experienced such an issue. AFAIK this doesn't happen
anymore. However, perhaps switching between Jack1 and 2 or different
versions of Jack could solve your issue.

"dj eq" never cause technical issues for me. I'm using it often, IMO
it's for "coarse" usage, not good for fine tuning, but it's stable.

YMMV,
Ralf