[Ardour-Users] Ardour crashing

Nick Ramm seeyoushortly at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 13:17:57 PDT 2012

HI Brett,
Thanks for your email.
Well i am running at 44.1/(24-bit i think). I also run up to 30 tracks although I mostly find that i am running into problems at around 15 tracks.
What's happening at the moment is the Input and Outputs are disconnecting and the program is freezing. This is annoying because i can't save what i've done since the last save.
I do use plug-ins: usually plate reverb, multiband eq, dj eq and sometimes some compression. The VST plug-ins seem to make it crash.
My usage has been non-commercial but is increasingly becoming more commercial hence more pressure..

Cheers,
Nick