[Ardour-Users] ardour - linux to mac - fail and crash

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:16:00 PDT 2012

Chances are it has absolutely nothing to do with plugins on the Mac.  If a
plugin is not found Ardour simply ignores it.

Standard questions... Does Ardour crash when creating a new session? etc.

See http://ardour.org/debugging_ardour for ideas on other things that you
can provide to help debug this.

        Seablade