[Ardour-Users] Will a Contour ShuttleXpress work on Ardour?

harryhaaren at gmail.com harryhaaren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:57:31 PDT 2011

So they've gotten back to me, turns out that some of the PD guys have on
too, and they've been trying to get it to work.
I've not read the whole thread yet, but there it is.
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2004-02/017448.html

They also have an SDK, which I will be getting more information on in the
near future.

I have to say, props to the company, I rarely get responded to that quickly
on a friday afternoon... ( well: afternoon in Europe )
Will post details about the SDK when I get them, -H