[Ardour-Users] Fw: can't get midi to work

Nick Ramm seeyoushortly at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 03:15:29 PDT 2011

thanks for your reply Tim!

Yes, i tried this and got the error message "Cannot create jack client"
Actually, When i boot up Ardour3alpha10 it warns me that my version of jack is old.
I'm running Lynx64 and i think the version of jack i have is 0.118+szn3796-ubuntu2

On synaptic is says this is the latest release..
Thanks,
Nick