[Ardour-Users] 64bits

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 19:30:10 PDT 2011

On 10/13/2011 01:52 AM, Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> find /usr/ -iname libflash*so
Here's what I get:
[al at laptop ~]$ find /usr/ -iname libflash*so
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so
/usr/lib/flash-plugin/libflashplayer.so
/usr/lib/opera/plugins/libflashplayer.so
/usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so

I notice that my file is in /usr/lib64/mozilla, but yours is in
/usr/lib/mozilla. If it's the 64 bit version, which directory is it
suppose to be in?

--
---
My website is down. I had a motherboard failure on that computer!! (ugh)

  http://lateralforce.no-ip.org

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]