[Ardour-Users] Cleaning up unused regions

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 11:02:11 PDT 2011

On 10/06/2011 12:32 PM, Nick Ramm wrote:
> If you create a range and then right click you get the option to
> 'bounce with processing' or 'bounce without processing'
> I remember from ardour 2.8.6 that bouncing WITH processing didn't
> always work but it is very useful when it does work. I  think it
> failed on some plug-ins.
> Nick

What is the difference between this and "freezing" a track??

--
---
Check out the website I've been cobbling together.  It will never be

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]