[Ardour-Users] 64bits

Nando nandinga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:37:37 PDT 2011

Hmm yes... There are more comments about other strange results, and about
the conditions of the tests not being clear enough (32 or 64bit userland?).
Anyway I think there are clear benefits in using your whole processor and
architecture. My concern is mostly about compatibility and stability of the
software. Still have the feel that most tests have been done on 32bit
environments, and that's why I'm asking here.

But looks like the people using 64bit here is happy about it, so I'm givin'
it a try!

Thanks all!