[Ardour-Users] Determine bpm of given audio

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Mon Oct 3 13:14:08 PDT 2011

>> Given a drummer that has a steady beat, this sounds reasonable

If the drummer cannot keep a steady beat, then the use of a click track will
cause a lot of pain and frustration.  Here's what you need to do:

1) figure out tempo and setup click track
2) send drummer out for pizza
3) quickly build a drum loops track
4) try and convince the drummer that he tracked those before he left for the
pizza, and must have forgotten about it.
5) track the rest of the band off the drum loops

Just my 2 cents on that.  ;-)

--Brett