[Ardour-Users] [OT] mastering madness

Benjamin Scherrer realhangman at web.de
Fri May 27 07:03:17 PDT 2011

Hi,

this reminds me of a good counterexample: Guns N' Roses' Chinese
Democracy. I amused myself by loading RHCP's Californication and GNR's
Chinese Democracy (the songs themselves) into Audacity... have a look ;)

http://septimbears.de/rhcp_vs_GNR.jpg

Additionally here's a short article by Bob Ludwig about mastering
Chinese Democracy:
http://www.gatewaymastering.com/gateway_LoudnessWars.asp

Best
Benjamin