[Ardour-Users] Made with Ardour

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri May 27 04:50:41 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-27 at 13:36 +0200, Christian Weikusat wrote:
> > You're confusing white trash with Germans. I never heard anybody
> > clapping to Schubert's Winterreise.
> Well, lucky you...

Btw. the German version of "Paranoid" by Cindy & Bert, German title "Der
Hund Von Baskerville" (The Hound of the Baskervilles):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOAzuqngOYo

I dunno if this video is ok and the cool version with dancing beatniks.
I'm setting up a Linux, sound card still isn't working and flashplayer
isn't working at the moment too.

A capital punishment is needed for audio engineers who do mix such
trash, just for some money.

This is the evil side of Germany, but I bet you'll find this all over
the world, at least "Ode an die Freude" (Ode to joy) is raped a billion
times by untalented American church musicians + alienated with lyrics
about the Christian god. Free from retains they do clap.