[Ardour-Users] Jack2 (1.9.7) & ardour 3.0

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Tue May 3 16:45:24 PDT 2011

Thanks much (all). My Debian Squeeze package manager only has the 1.9.6
version.  I did manage to find the debian-tarball you mentioned, got it
unpacked (via 'Archive Manager') wondered what the heck to do with it...
Now I know (a little something) about it. I shall ponder & meditate,
upon the likely necessities, & possibly give it a try. Like the poet
said: "How can you learn less?"

Regards,

Henry