[Ardour-Users] Some tracks not showing meters

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:40:37 PST 2011

To clarify this somewhat...

http://ardour.org/files/reference/dsy365-ARDOUR.html#dsy366-ARDOUR

It is the button DIRECTLY under the meters in the image there, and there is
a description of it farther down the page.

I suspect that what is happening, is because the meter switches to input on
REC enable of a track, when you save the session like this it saves the
meter point as the input point, instead of the PRE point or POST point which
is where most people are expecting when they come back to it later to edit
and mix.  So if you save the session with the track REC enabled, see if it
reproduces this and report back please?

   Seablade