[Ardour-Users] Some tracks not showing meters

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Mar 10 13:49:37 PST 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Eric <eric at vents-sauvages.fr> wrote:
> Yes, sorry, the word is wrongly chosen : I did'nt meant "faulty". The
> track by itself behaves fine, from input to output, but the meter is
> ineffective.

no, its not ineffective, its just set to meter at a different
position. ardour's track meters have 3 different positions that they
can operate at in ardour 2.X - if you have it metering the track
input, you won't see the output signal. you want it set to post,
probably.

btw, a3 metering can be done anywhere (even in between plugins).