[Ardour-Users] Some tracks not showing meters

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Wed Mar 9 08:45:34 PST 2011

Ive had that happen before.  What happened to me was that i accidentally
switched the meters to show 'input' so it never showed anything during
playback.  I usually like to have my meters set to 'post' for most cases.
Im not at my computer so im doing this from memory, but there should be a
box in above the meter (in either the editor track meter or the Mixer track
meter) that says either input, pre, or post (i think thats all its
options).  Just click it to change it.

hope this helps...

--Brett