[Ardour-Users] A 10-band EQ for Linux

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Fri Mar 4 15:10:10 PST 2011

On 03/04/2011 10:16 PM, Kim Cascone wrote:

>> whereas concerning 31-band equalizers, as far as I know the
>> only one that exists in Linux is in Jamin (which is 30 band). It seems
>> to me a LV2 version would be a useful addition to Linux audio.
> amen! an LV2 of Jamin would be a godsend! :)

jamin does allow scene store and recall, and there used to be a LADSPA
plugin that can send a OSC message to trigger a scene change in jamin.
this allows you to have an entire master in ardour, one track after the
other, and control jamin by using plugin automation for the OSC message
plugin.
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.jamin.devel/1066

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net