[Ardour-Users] graphical EQs [was: what linux audio project do you miss?]

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:57:21 PST 2011

Ok I gotta nitpick here, Rock shows are hardly the only live show you will
find a 31 band at use in;)

I should nitpick the analogy to, but I should also be picking up the wife as
well right now:)

    Seablade

Sitting in his car trying to figure out how to do title blocks for AV system
drafts in Latex with PDFs of the drafts, making good progress too:)