[Ardour-Users] Ardour hangs on Export - Jack Error

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jun 22 13:37:01 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 22:18 +0200, Joerg Sorge wrote:

I guess this isn't a PM (not marked as off-list), hence I reply to the
list too.
So you've got two issues, one regarding to real-time and another
regarding to freewheeling mode aka faster than real-time?

For my Terratec Envy24 cards JACK1 doesn't work, only JACK2 does, I
didn't test JACK1 with my RME card until now. I don't claim anything
else about JACK1 and 2, but that there are issues for my Envy24 cards
too, when I use JACK1 on my current machine for real-time.

Perhaps you can use Jack2 + the hints Jörn gave, to fit too your needs?