[Ardour-Users] jack2 sync/async mode -- was: ardour 3.0 alpha season drawing to an end

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 13:48:06 PDT 2011

On 07/17/2011 11:43 AM, Robin Gareus wrote:
> On 07/17/2011 01:08 AM, Casey Shultz wrote:
>
> you can launch it with qjackctl. In Setup->Settings change the "Server
> Path" from "jackd" to "jackd -S" (without the quotes).

Is there an advantage to doing it this was rather than editing .jackdrc?

--
---
Check out the website I've been cobbling together.  It will never be

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]